Helping You After A Car Accident
Getting into a car accident can be a confusing and disorienting experience. Even if you are able to walk away from the accident, there are still things you need to do to protect yourself. It is hard to know what to do after an accident, especially if you have never been in one. Thankfully, you can get the help of an experienced attorney.
At Mahoney Law, PLLC, we are proud to guide our clients through all the challenges that come with their motor vehicle accidents. We know what it takes to secure the best possible compensation for your injuries, and we can act on your behalf while you focus on your recovery.
Steps To Take After Your Accident
Acting fast after your accident is vital to getting the compensation you need to cover the costs of your injuries, and we want to give you the guidance you need to get started, so here are some of the first steps you should take immediately after an accident:
- Call the police to report the accident, obtain a police report and gain any immediate medical attention
- Collect evidence at the crash like photos of the scene, witness testimony, the car and insurance information of the other driver and their contact information
- Have a doctor confirm the severity of your injuries, determine if you are suffering any hidden injuries and start the necessary treatments
- Call your insurance to report your accident
- Call us to begin building your strongest case for compensation
Trying to pursue the compensation you need by yourself risks leaving money on the table that you may desperately need. Let us act on your behalf to help you maximize your compensation for your motor vehicle accident claim.
Someone You Can Trust At Your Side
While our office is in Boise, we proudly help clients throughout the country with their injury claims. If you are ready for our Idaho legal team to give you the representation you need, contact us today by calling us at 208-296-6451 or emailing us here for your initial consultation.