The Strong Representation Your Case Deserves
Patrick E. Mahoney
- Personal Injury
- University of Idaho College of Law, Boise, Idaho, Boise, Idaho
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Washington
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
Classes & Seminars
- Presenter on a variety of topics at continuing legal and paralegal education courses in Idaho, including seminars on personal injury law, product liability claims, and mock juries and focus groups
- Contributing author, Gaining the Best Settlement in Auto Injury Cases, National Business Institute, July 2007; Co-Presenter, Taking & Defending Effective Depositions, Lorman Education, September 2007
- American Association for Justice's Litigating Medical Negligence Cases Seminar, Phoenix, Arizona, January, 2009, and Birth Injury Medical Malpractice Seminar, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 2010.
- Member, Idaho State Bar for 19 years; 2008 recipient of the Idaho State Bar's Denise O'Donnell-Day Pro Bono Award
- Mahoney Law, PLLC is a member of the Boise and Meridian Chambers of Commerce. The firm is a proud supporter of Idaho M.A.D.D. and Idaho Partners Against Domestic Violence. Mahoney Law, PLLC is an Idaho Better Business Bureau accredited firm.
- Mr. Mahoney completed a three-year term, from 2006 through 2008, on the elected Vestry (Board of Directors) of St. Michael's Episcopal Cathedral in downtown Boise. He coached his children's youth soccer teams through the Meridian Police Activities League ("P.A.L."). He is a member of the United States Golf Association, and enjoys skiing, and golf here in Idaho.
- Served as law clerk to two Idaho trial judges, the Honorable D. Duff McKee and the Honorable Alan M. Schwartzman, Fourth Judicial District, Idaho (1995-96)
- Author, Delayed Assent to Motorist Blood Alcohol Testing, Idaho Law Review, Vol. 31-1, Fall 1994
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association: Eagle Member and two terms as Public Relations Chair for the Board of Directors, (2005-06, 2006-07), member of Governmental Relations Committee, recipient of Champion for Civil Justice Award, 2007; 2010 Board Member, American Association for Justice Delegate
- Member, American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum and The American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Two terms with the American Inns of Court, Inn No. 130, Boise, Idaho
Current Employment Position
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit